Jazzedge Community Forums News and Events Forum 2019 Updates

Forum 2019 Updates

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Michèle Kessler Michèle Kessler 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Keymaster
    Willie

Please leave your comments about the new updates here. If you like something, don’t like something, or if something is broken, etc…

For now, check out the new User Profile section.

You no longer need to use Gravatar for your profile picture. You can upload a picture directly in your user profile area. Click here to watch a video tutorial.

Michèle Kessler

Hi Willie,

First, I love the idea of developing a more ‘social’ Forum! For sure, this will increase the interaction between all members, leading us to give and get more support to and from each other! More friendly interaction is what we need!

Besides, it is always so great to see other students during the Coaching Sessions and, in the same time, a little frustrating not to have the opportunity to exchange with them. The Forum’s new shape should make it possible. Adding this ‘social’ dimension to it appears to me as a very good way to get students attracted to the Forum!

Smart move, Willie! Many many many thanks!

Michèle

Participant
    Alejandro Malo

Hello

I like to know how can maximize my experience in the session coach tomorrow.. So how can I upload my video in order to receive some feedback? do I need to use Youtube and if so , I never upload a video there!

Thanks

I just subscribed 3 days ago and I am still try to understand this site

Michèle Kessler

Hi Alejandro!

Glad to know that you will be there tomorrow!

In order to share a video, please check the forum called ‘How to use the forum’. There you will find the ‘How to Share Your Video on the Forum’ topic.

Once you understand how to paste the URL link, you will have no difficulty in sending it through the chat during the Coaching Session.

Please let me know if you need more help.

See you tomorrow!

Michèle

Participant
    Jude Brisack

This is a really fun addition to Coaching, however I might become a nuisance if i’m not careful by trying to pick people’s brains on how things work!

Michèle Kessler

Hi Jude!

I agree with you. This is a fun addition!
    Please feel free to ask any question and I will do my very best to answer!
    One thing is for sure, you will never bother me!

Have a great day!

Michèle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.