Jazzedge Community Forums Introduce Yourself hello everybody,

hello everybody,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Michèle Kessler Michèle Kessler 11 months ago.

• Participant
    Nianaguerrero

I’m niana guerrero. I’m a new member of the jazzpiano forum, very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people. Especially learned from the forum.

Michèle Kessler

Welcome Niana!

I suggest you go to “Group Coaching”, then “Legacy Group Coaching” (the former Group Coaching structure until January 2018). In each Group, you will find an “Introduce yourself…” area. Many members introduced themselves there and did not post again here.

By the way, next Coaching Session is Tuesday 17 July, at 4:00 pm Eastern time.
    Would you like to join us?

Talk to you soon.

Michèle

Participant
    Luciano Cortes

Hi everyone, I wasn’t sure where to post this but since someone already introduced themselves here I’ll follow up. My name is Luciano I’m 21 years old and I’m from Argentina. I’ve been playing piano since I was 5 but never learned seriously. I knew the basics and just played songs with what I knew. I’ve always dreamed of being able to play piano effortlessly and just play the music I heard in my head. I’ve tried to learn from dozens of books but with most of them I just found it hard to stay motivated. But now that I’ve joined PWW I love his way of teaching, presenting concepts from beginners to advanced players and always showing you what else you can do with an exercise so you don’t get bored. I also find that I feel much more motivated hearing him play knowing that with practicing and learning the way Willie teaches I can reach that level.

Anyway, long story short my name is Luciano and I’m excited to meet fellow musicians and who knows maybe do a collab in the future.

Michèle Kessler

Hi Luciano,

Welcome to you and to Argentina! I wonder how many countries are represented among Willie’s students… For the anecdote, I had for a few years an Argentinian choir director here in Geneva, Switzerland!

By the way, there is a Coaching Session tomorrow 17 July, at 1:00 pm Eastern time.
    If you can join, it is also a great opportunity to meet other students.

Kind regards,

Michèle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.