Jazzedge Community Forums Introduce Yourself Hello@everybody!

Hello@everybody!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Allison Huntley Allison Huntley 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Participant
    Eleonore Pongratz

My name is Ele and I am new to the site.
    I’m 65 and used to play with a band when I was in my 20s but quit for a “normal” 😉 job and since then I played piano only a few times a year.
    A few month ago I suddenly felt that I have made too less music in my life and decided to start again. My fingers are certainly quite rusty now but I’ll try anyway and hope I can still improve with the help of Willie’s lessons!
    Recently I found some nice people to play together and so I am quite motivated 🙂
    Regards,
    Ele

Michèle Kessler

Welcome, Ele!

This is a great come back to music!

I hope to see you during next Coaching Session, on Monday 8 April, at 1pm (Eastern time).

Talk soon.

Michèle

Participant
    Eleonore Pongratz

Hi Michèle and thanks for your kind welcome! I’m still a bit confused about the structure of the site, so many interesting topics, I’m getting lost quite easily 😉 Could you please tell me where I can find more information about the coaching session? Thanks!
    Ele

Michèle Kessler

With pleasure, El!

First, you go to < https://mypianoaccount.com/ >. There you will find your subscriptions.
    Coaching With Willie is the first one. You have then to login, provided that this Coaching site is included in your membership.

Then, on the Dashboard, you choose Group Sessions by clicking on Get started. Below the video are the dates of the following sessions and also on the top right the access to the Live Sessions.

Hope this helps!

Talk soon.

Michèle

Participant
    Allison Huntley

Welcome Ele! 🙂 Glad to have you here!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.