Jazzedge Community Forums How to use the fourm How to Share Your Video on the Forum

How to Share Your Video on the Forum

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Donna Prezzano Donna Prezzano 8 months ago.

• Keymaster
    Willie

To share your video on the forum, I suggest that you upload your video to YouTube and be sure to set the video to either ‘Public’ or ‘Unlisted.’ If you set the video to private, then no one but you will be able to see it.

Start by uploading your video to YouTube, then go to your video on YouTube and…

Step 1 – Get the video link

Step 2 – Paste the link in the forum reply area

Step 3 – Check your video

Step 4 – Edit post (if needed)

Participant
    Donna Prezzano

Hi Everyone,

Busy summer. Now back. Here is my attempt at Ben’s Blues.

Hope you are all well!

Cheers!

Donna

Participant
    Mona Lerch

Hi Donna,

Your Blues sounds very good.

Mona

Michèle Kessler

Hi Donna,

Glad to have you back!

Very nice Ben’s Blues! Congratulations!

As you posted in an information topic (no problem!), in a few days I will move your post and the following replies to another topic, either into the “PianoWithWillie” Forum, under “Private: Post Your Playing” or into the “Group Coaching” Forum. Do you have a preference?

Thanks for sharing! Keep posting!

See you soon.

Michèle

Participant
    Donna Prezzano

Hi Michèle,

Thank you. I realized I probably did it wrong…at least I did it! Thank you for figuring that out. The ” PianoWithWillie” Forum would be fine.

Thank you for commenting despite my error. Still getting back to the swing of piano with Willie! Glad you are here! I look forward to your contributions!

Warmly,

Donna

Participant
    Donna Prezzano

Hi Mona,

Thanks for listening! I look forward to hearing you too!

Warmly,

Donna

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘How to use the fourm’ is closed to new topics and replies.