Jazzedge Community Forums Summer Piano Jam SPJ Beginning Unit 5

SPJ Beginning Unit 5

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Thomas LaCroix Thomas LaCroix 1 week ago.

• Participant
    Michael O’Meagher

Hello… Well here it is at 100 bpm. This is an abbreviated arrangement of linear melodic motion and harmonic motion presented in Unit 5. I’m working on a longer arrangement but for posting here I wanted to try and keep it about 1 min. 120 bpm is calling… Practice, Practice, Practice….
    Having fun, having fun, having fun

Mk

Michèle Kessler

Very good, Michael!
    Each video is a real step forward! You are progressing particularly fast.
    Having fun is the key!
    See you soon.
    Michèle

Participant
    Ronald J. C.

Nice work Michael…really good stuff, especially the Time and the Dynamics at the end. Ronald

Participant
    Michael O’Meagher

Thank you. I appreciate your comment. I think I should start watching for your videos. You have some interesting takes on learning to play piano. You are giving me some ideas to consider. Actually I’m working on one now. I want to create a log of improvisation licks and learn them and then be able to add them as needed.

Have to go. Limited on time and I want to get some practice in.

You take care: Mk

Participant
    Thomas LaCroix

Hi Michael. Sorry I am late to the party. The playing is nice. It looks like you are using an old iPod (I have one too) a camcorder and a iPhone. The piano sounds really nice. I was wondering if you recorded the sound through the camcorder also. If the case can you let me know which one you have.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.